Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Vortex Plus at the Shop


Chris From Edmonton stopped by my shop today (Thursday, Sept 27) to show off his pride and joy: a 2011 ICE Vortex. I have been sick with a severe sinus cold for the last week. Chris made my day when he stopped in unannounced. My first day back and I get this nice surprise! He has had the trike since the winter and loves it. It is the older Vortex folding model which was discontinued in 2012. But you can get a similar trike in the 2012 Sprint X, it has a 26" folding rear and similar Sram groupo.
You can check out all the ICE Models on thier Website. ICE
 
As we anticipate getting our Demo bikes in this confirms to us that ICE makes great bikes and happy, satisfied riders. Chris bought his trike without even a test ride, he had faith in the quality of the bike and the satisfaction of reviews and the reputation of ICE! WOW!
 
THANKS CHRIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment